|Tweets posted on Twitter this afternoon - Image manipulated a bit in order to fit onto this web page|
- Too freely imbibing of the half-time tea. They serve it pretty strong up north, I believe.
- The play was so exciting the goalie couldn't cope.
- There was a really dry bit of turf at the side of the goal line that was really distressing him.
- It was for a bet.
- He was marking his territory.
- There was some badinage with the Bradford supporters massed behind his goal and somehow the phrase 'taking the piss' got taken literally
- Upset by taunts about him leaking goals, he decided to show he could leak something else