Friday, March 16, 2018

Bad Taste Corner - 3

I can't help feeling that some names should be kept out of public view if the owners wish to avoid smirks, sniggers and inappropriate comments from the ignorant. This column, sadly, is forced to align itself with the mockers upon reading the following in today's paper






I can't help but picture the scene as young Keith meets his careers master during his final term at his dear old school back in County Down.

"So young Bomber, have you given any thought to what you will do when you leave us? Engineering perhaps? Finance? Medicine?"
"Well sir, I'm determined to do something in politics. The paramilitaries are the answer. We must defend what we believe to be right and I just know I can do it without anyone suspecting a thing"
"Umm - have you thought this through, Keith?"

No comments:

Post a Comment